Welcome to Nova Insights!
Nova Insights is a market research and evidence-based consulting firm providing services to companies across Canada and the United States. As a full service market research firm, Nova Insights directly provides methodological consulting and design, instrument design, data collection, data processing (including cross-tabulations and multivariate techniques), analysis, and actionable reporting. Our project management style and techniques throughout this process keeps clients informed, engaged, and confident in the process and quality of the research product.
From customer or employee engagement surveys to likely voter or general population surveys, Nova Insights helps clients understand their stakeholders by providing reliable evidence through sophisticated analytic techniques along with interpretation that can be understood and acted upon.
Nova Insights provides an independent, third party design and analysis outlook so the client can receive the unbiased story told by constituents.
Why choose Nova Insights?
- Experience—Over 18 years in the industry with various types of clients in various industries.
- Insight—The dedication to understanding the client's informational and strategic needs so design and analysis can be relevant and actionable.
- Methodological expertise—Advising on the appropriate method that balances both the objectives and the budget.
- Technical expertise—Long experience using powerful industry software to process and analyze small and large datasets.
- Availability—Response is quick without a 9-5 mentality.
- Efficiency—The above benefits culminate into the ability to address inquires and turn projects around quickly.
- Cost effectiveness—Low overhead means savings in cost without sacrifice in quality.
What we offer
Our expertise in study and instrument design allow us to offer clients a better understanding of:
- Public opinion of public policy proposals, issues, or messaging
- Citizen engagement on services, direction, quality of life, quality of place, etc.
- Awareness of products or services
- Factors with the greatest impact on purchase decisions
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer profiling / Prospect profiling
- Evaluation of competitors in the marketplace
- Potential for new products or services
- Impact of advertising campaigns
- Membership profiling and evaluations (associations)
- Employee engagement
Email: pdesbarres at novainsights dot ca
Tel: (902) 482-9688